We are currently recruiting for a positive and passionate Supervisor to join our team in our Brasserie, Rump & Wade. Located within Hotel Cromwell and situated in the heart of Stevenage Old Town we are looking forward to building on our existing reputation in and around the area as restrictions relax.
The Supervisor role requires someone who is enthusiastic in building rapport with guests and will create a relaxing and enjoyable experience for our guests whilst effectively overseeing other team members. Great organisational skills are necessary to be able to control a section of the restaurant in a confident and professional manner. The role is fast paced as the brasserie can get very busy so it is important to be able to focus under pressure to maintain great attention to detail and high standards at all times
As Supervisor your duties will include:
- Opening and closing responsibilities.
- Managing and motivating team members.
- Organising and preparing the restaurant for service.
- Conducting a staff briefing at the beginning of the shift.
- Being a strong order taker, able to buddy and train newer team members.
- Ensuring food and beverage areas are kept clean and safe and that we are following all relevant Food Hygiene practices.
- Stock management and ordering.
- Cash handling and reconciliation.
- Taking bookings via phone and email
- Assisting other team members and areas of the business where required.
This role is a full-time contract which requires someone who is flexible with hours and can work weekends. The role requires both early starts and late finishes. All supervisors earn tronc payments, are able to benefit from our great employee benefits scheme and have access to both internal and external training (including apprenticeship schemes).
Experience is essential.
How to apply for this job vacancy
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jackie Wedlake, Group HR Manager, by email to email@example.com