Chef De Partie
The Rump and Wade British Bar and Brasserie is part of the Hotel Cromwell, Stevenage. The stunning brasserie is busy for all day drinking, dining and coffee, attracting residents, locals and visitors to the area. We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Chef de Partie to join the team.
For the Chef de Partie position we are looking for someone passionate and excited about great food, drink and customer service. You should have some previous experience, preferably in a busy restaurant or Hotel kitchen.
At the Rump & Wade our aim is to deliver an excellent, memorable experience for our guest and your job as the Chef de Partie is a vital part of this.
The Chef de Partie Role
- Ensure deliver consistent quality food to specification and yet be able to change pace with the restaurant needs.
- Assisting the Sous chefs to keep a clean and well organised kitchen to be proud of
- To develop a working relationship with Sous Chefs and shadow in order to be able to deputise at any given time
- Promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention
- Achieve departmental standards in the preparation, production and delivery of food and meals to ensure that we meet our customers’ expectations.
- Strong technical knowledge and cooking skills
- Quick thinking and problem solving individual
- A solid understanding of food hygiene, health and safety and all legal compliance. Further training will be given
- Banqueting experience is desired but not essential
- The salary for this position is negotiable according to experience with a 47.5 hour contract. The shifts will be 5 days in 7 and include evenings and weekends which are our busiest times. This is a great opportunity for a chef who wants to develop their career as there are many training and development opportunities within the company.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
How to apply for this job vacancy
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jackie Wedlake, Group HR Manager, by email to email@example.com