Chef De Partie
This is a really exciting time to be part of the team! The hotel which is situated on the banks of the River Ouse and has undergone a complete and beautiful refurbishment throughout. Food & Beverage areas consist of the Pen & Cob 150 seat brasserie, the terrace with a further 150 covers outside together with a new tea room and a busy conference and events business.
For the Chef de Partie position we are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about great food and customer service. You should have some previous experience, preferably in a busy restaurant or Hotel kitchen.
Employee Package Includes
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Excellent chance to progress your career and be part of a great change with an independent and expanding hotel group
- Monthly tronc payments according to hours worked
- Access to many discounts in supermarkets/high street shops/online (including the likes of Tesco, Sainsburys, Nike and Amazon)
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Reduced cinema tickets, hotel travel, family days out and meals out in high street restaurants
- Discounted health screening and gym memberships
- Supported internal and external training (including apprenticeship qualifications at all levels)
- Free and confidential 24 hour staff assistance help line, supporting employees mental wellbeing as well as providing legal and financial advice
Key Skills Required
- Ability to demonstrate cooking and organisational skills
- A confident, self-motivated, driven and professional person
- Understanding of food hygiene and health and safety
- Passionate about delivering consistently good quality food
This role is a full-time contract which requires someone who is flexible with hours and can work weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
How to apply for this job vacancy
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jackie Wedlake, Group HR Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org