Food & Beverage Team Member
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for energetic, friendly and hardworking individuals to join our waiting team at Hotel Cromwell Stevenage. We have opportunities within our Rump & Wade Brasserie and in our Conference & Banqueting Department. Both the brasserie and the conference & banqueting departments are popular destinations for a variety of reasons, be it coffee for two, or a wedding for 200. It is essential that all team members need to be flexible with hours, and available to work weekends. You should enjoy a diverse, fast paced role, be highly adaptable and able to remain focussed in a demanding environment
We are looking for candidates with great customer service skills, who are confident and able to build rapport with our guests. We strive to create an enjoyable and relaxing environment in all areas of our business.
As a waiter / waitress / food and beverage team member duties will include:
- Knowing the menu to be able to take orders for a section of the restaurant or running food and drink to tables confidently.
- Preparing hot and cold drinks/bar service.
- Communicating effectively with each other and with the kitchen teams.
- Helping maintain cleanliness and health and safety of food and beverage areas.
- Set ups and clear downs of both the restaurant and conference & banqueting areas.
Candidates should have:
- A love of great of Food and Drink (menu training will be provided)
- A passion for brilliant customer service
- Experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Competitive rates of pay (including tronc payments)
- Access to employee benefits scheme
- In house and external training opportunities (including access to apprenticeship schemes)
This is a zero hour contract and hours will be based on the business needs but (covid restrictions allowing) regular and substantial hours available for the right candidate.
How to apply for this job vacancy
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jackie Wedlake, Group HR Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org